Updated July 12, 2021
Due to the continued presence of COVID and the new Delta Variant we are still taking enhanced precautions.
What are we doing to protect our patients and staff?
- All patients will be screened when they enter the door.
- Have you been experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or been in close contact with someone who has?
What routine procedures are done as part of everyday Infection Control – all year round?
- We routinely use Personal Protective equipment (glasses, masks, shields)
- We use high speed evacuation
- We autoclave all our instruments and all hand-pieces after use
- We thoroughly disinfect each room after each procedure
- Many other standard infection control protocols too numerous to list here
Enhanced measures being undertaken (as recommended by the American Dental Association):
- Proper spacing of patient appointments so that there are not too many patients in the reception area at one time
- Taking patients temperature upon entry into the office
- All Patients will rinse with hydrogen peroxide before every procedure
- We disinfect all non-clinical public areas – bathroom, handles, front desk counter, water machine, etc. with Lysol at least 3 times per day.
Thank you for your continued confidence in the practice!
Dr. Maniscalco and Staff