Updated July 17, 2020
What are we doing to protect our patients and staff?
All patients will be screened when they enter the door:
- Have you been experiencing symptoms or been in close contact with someone who has
- Have you traveled overseas recently (especially Italy, China, South Korea)?
What routine procedures are done as part of everyday Infection Control – all year round?
- We routinely use Personal Protective equipment (glasses, masks, shields)
- We use high speed evacuation
- We autoclave all our instruments and all hand-pieces after use
- We thoroughly disinfect each room after each procedure
- Many other standard infection control protocols too numerous to list here
Enhanced measures being undertaken (as recommended by the American Dental Association):
- Proper spacing of patient appointments so that there are not too many patients in the reception area at one time
- Taking patients temperature upon entry into the office
- All Patients will rinse with hydrogen peroxide before every procedure
- We disinfect all non clinical public areas – bathroom, handles, front desk counter, water machine, etc. with Lysol at least 3 times per day.
Thank you for your continued confidence in the practice!
Dr Maniscalco and Staff